Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What are some tips on good finger nail care?

I really want to grow my nails out for the summer to look cute and pretty. But i bite them a lot and i try to stop and usually my will power is enough. But lately, I've had a lot of stress and will power isn't cutting it any more. I have tried the nail polish that tastes icky but that didn't work either.


I'm also really prone to hang nails, and sometimes they get infected. When that happens, i put hydrogen peroxide on them and by morning there fine. How can i keep them from getting infected in the first place? I also have super sensitive skin.


And finally, my nails are really, thin, brittle, and dry. Is there any thing i can do to fix that that wont cost a lot of money?


Please Help!What are some tips on good finger nail care?
Dip your hands in hot water,


for 10-15 minutes.





Then, dip them in cold water.


usually around 3 minutes.





It'll make the nails grow stonger.


Trust me, it'll work.





Stop biting your nails!


There's millions of tiny, disgusting bugs.


And your putting it into your mouth.





Good luck~What are some tips on good finger nail care?
Dip it in hot water for 10 minutes than cold water for 5 minutes!!








Do not bite your nails! Theres millions of tiny bugs on there. They want you to bite your nails so they can go into you mouth and slither in your body. making you sick,dizzy, and confused.





( This is all a lie. lol Just there is millions of bugs on your nails but the other part of the story is a lie. ) Did That make you want to stop??





I bite my nails sometimes but if you swallow them it can get stuck in your throat.





This happend to me : I bit my nail and then I would swollow it. After a couple years the nails would get stuck in my body. So i went to the doctor and they had to get them out. Do you really want that to happen to you? Be safe a pretty.











StOp BiTtInG yOuR nAiLs!!! =]
For hangnails the best remedy to prevent them from getting infected is cutting them when you see them; this is easily done by using a mini scissor or a nail clippers.





To strengthen your nails, the best thing I have found is OPI's hard as nails. It's not ultra expensive, less than $8 and it will last you for years. Just use it 2-3 times a week and you should see results shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment