Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finger Nail Care Tips?

I've seen other people nails, and they are white, while mine after a few days of cutting get like a dingy color. And I don't know why, could it be lack of certain vitamins or something?Finger Nail Care Tips?
They have this stuff at Sally Beauty called ';Bubble White'; I believe, and what you do is you put a packet of that stuff in a bowl of warm water and put your hands in there and it makes your nails white. I use it here and there when my nails need whitening.Finger Nail Care Tips?
Cool! Yeah, it is pretty cool how it works, :) Thanks for choosing my answer as best!

Report Abuse



if you bite your nails then get a special bad tasting polish. get another nail polish to strengthen your nails.





BEST OF LUCK :-)
use nail stengthening topcoat?
hey thnx 4 askn dat i hav de same prob but my frnds say u should wash more often with lots nd lots of soap (ya right) so gd luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment