Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do women care about dirty finger nails?

For any buddies opinion I would like to know what girls think about this situation?


Do women care about dirty finger nails?
it really depends. i like them clean. (a little dirt is ok) but unnoticeable


girls would prefer them clean though (like 99.99%) Do women care about dirty finger nails?
I think its gross. Clean your nails! Its simply proper cleanliness. Even employers are going to notice your nails. To me if you cant simply keep your nails clean it must mean that there are other aspects of your life that are not.
I don't care about dirty fingernails. I have dirty fingernails too and I usually ignore them.
I usually use a toothpick to get teh dirt out or i bight them then pick them
Yeeessss!! We care! A real man takes care of himself. You do the same!
big turn off, ugh, gross... even long finger nails are just plain yugh

No comments:

Post a Comment